Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sick!

I have been a little under the weather for the past week, I thought I had got away without having a cold this Winter but apparently not. I started to go down with the most awful cold last weekend, and since then I have been struggling on with it. I worked Monday and Tuesday, well the morning anyway, I got sent home as I was a sniffing, coughing mess, I was back to work on Wednesday as I had to man the place as all the staff were out at our trade show. Feeling utterly awful, I did manage to attend a women in business do I had been invited to after work. I didn't stay long, but passed out a few of my cards for photography and design.
Friday was inventory day at work and for me a ton of data entry. That brings us to the weekend where I have largely been in bed the whole time.

I don't want to appear overly optimistic, but I think we might be turning a corner weather wise. The sun is shining outside and there is no sign of snow. I have stopped looking at the weather forecasts altogether now as last week they irritated me so badly. I actually thought that Weather Bomb was going to be the last term that annoyed the hell out of me but last week the word Sprinkles crept in, I believe the sprinkles they referred to actually meant flurries. God only knows what they will have to talk about when the weather is actually good.

Birthday wishes go out this week to my brother Clive! And I will leave you with another Rick Mercer video.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AJ's Nova Scotia Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template