Monday, August 12, 2013

Quick Update

I am really not in blogging mode right now I am so out of sync!
I have really done anything much since the camping trip, I have a back massage booked for tomorrow after work, to try and sort out the pain in my lower back that I think was worsened by the sleeping on the airbed in the tent last weekend.

Rachael and I were out on Sunday combing those back roads again, we found a couple of interesting places, and old church a crumbling old home and a private collection of farm equipment, cars, saws, train parts...You name it they collect it. We spent ages chatting with the owner Ivan and his wife Nancy for quite some time and ended up have drinks with them on the deck, to be honest I could have stayed there all afternoon.

Big news...Rob passed his Gas Theory exam! What a relief after all that studying. He got 82%. Now he just has to pass the practical exam...?!

Finally a belated birthday shout out to my dad who's birthday was on August 9th.

Where the Wildflowers Grow

Blowing in the Wind

Vintage Treasures at Ivan and Nancy's

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AJ's Nova Scotia Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template