Sunday, October 21, 2012

Colour Everywhere

Well I think I definitely over did it last weekend as on Sunday my knee was swollen and I was in a great deal of pain, I spent the day icing it and hoping that it would feel better by Monday morning, but sadly it was no better so I had a rare sick day from work. I spent the day in bed with more ice on my knee. Thankfully by the evening it started to feel better and I was back and work on Tuesday.

The rest of the week was pretty non eventful. Smiffy popped round on Wednesday and we had a catch up on how he is getting on sorting out his new life, it is quite the challenge, as well we know but I think he is doing well on his check list!

I was looking forward to getting out at the weekend and capturing some more of the Fall colours, the trees suddenly turned almost overnight around the city, but Saturday was rather dreary, so I went shopping instead and got some new clothes (a rare event these days) for work. Overnight we had some rain and wind which I am happy to report cleared away on Sunday and as the grey gave way to some sun in the afternoon Rob and I headed back over to Shubie Park which I am completely in love with. Out of all the parks around the city it's definitely my favourite. The dog walkers were out in full force and most of them were trying to curb the enthusiasm of their 4 legged friends as they chased every squirrel in sight.

This Friday Shakespeare is going in for his little op...Poor little bugger doesn't know what's coming.
Knowing him though, I am sure he will get over it and will be mincing around in no time!

Natures Colour Chart

Bewitched...A gorgeous puss at the Pumpkin Farm

Autumn in County Cumberland

Beautiful Colours in Shubie Park

A Nice Place to Sit Awhile - Shubie Park





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AJ's Nova Scotia Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template