Sunday, July 29, 2012

A Very Quiet Week

Yes, after all the action of the past 2 weeks I finally crashed. I have done nothing to tell you about at all. Definitely needed to catch up on some much needed sleep and some housework which has been seriously neglected since the hot weather started.

Nancy has gone away to PEI with her sister and Niece, so I am a bit lost without her. When she returns her and her hubby are off again to Newfoundland for a couple of weeks before she starts back at school for the Fall term. Rob and I are off to PEI for a week in September, which I am really looking forward to, I cannot wait to get back there and take some photos. I have plenty in the archives from year ago now, but am hoping to get some better ones for the collection.

I watched the opening of the Olympic Games, I thought they did a great job creating a wonderful spectacle, Rowan Atkinson and the fireworks were my highlights. I am pretty sure that is all I will be watching though as you know I am not exactly the worlds greatest sports fan ;o)

Now, if there were an Olympic sport for watching the most reality TV I would win that hands down!

Until next week I will leave you with more of my (historical) recent images.

A Postcard from Louisbourg

After the Canon Fire - Louisbourg Fortress

Walking in History - Louisbourg Fortress

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AJ's Nova Scotia Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template