Sunday, January 2, 2011

Cough, Sneeze, Splutter...Here's 2011

Happy New Year!
I hope you all saw 2011 in with a big old hangover! Sad to report that we did not. I have been so ill with this cold that we ended up staying in. The most excitement I got was signing up to Netflix and trying to figure out how to get it to work through the XBox. (If you don't have Netflix you might want to check it out). I wanted to get it as the selection of movies on Cable here is very poor and very are paying a lot to have the movie channels. With Netflix I save a bit of money and get way more selection.

Had I been feeling better we were going to head over to the outside event in Halifax with local bands and fireworks hosted by the Breakfast TV crew. It looked okay from what I could see on the TV. But if I had had my choice of venues it would have been Niagara Falls where they had some seriously good music, including my favourites The Barenaked Ladies.

So what have we been up to the rest of the week. Working mainly. I worked Wed, Thurs and Fri morning, On Thursday night we were invited over for dinner with Marg and Tom. I was in a terrible state coughing and sneezing, but that aside the food and the company was lovely and we had a very enjoyable evening.

And that is about it. I do apologize that the news is on the short side, but the rest of the time I have been mainly in bed. I would like to take this opportunity to say a big Sorry to Eunice and Lisa that I keep missing your calls, we have been out on every occasion you have called. We hope to catch you next time!


Evening Glow at Peggy's



Scenes from Eastern Passage

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AJ's Nova Scotia Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template