Thursday, August 26, 2010

A New Home

Just a quick update to let you all know that I had word from the Vets yesterday that Darrel the cat has already been adopted and is going to a loving home. Just a shame it's not my home! I am thrilled for him, now he will get the love he deserves.

Liz in the rental office here e-mailed me to say she was so pleased to hear the news, she too is a sucker for cats and used to feed Darrel's mum 'Mama' on the estate for 10 years, until she suddenly disappeared last Spring. So at least her son will stand a fighting chance now against the elements and infections.

Turns out he was 3 years old and he had no feline diseases, just worms.

Nothing much else to report, the weather should be lovely for the weekend, no plans as yet, but I feel sure we will be out and about doing something.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AJ's Nova Scotia Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template