Sunday, June 13, 2010

Wrong Turns

Not much to report at the moment. The unpacking continues. Well actually we are more or less straight now, with everything we can unpack unpacked and the rest all piled in the basement and the crawl space.

Got so fed up yesterday and had to get out of the house, so went for a drive to practice my road skills. The driving was okay, but I got us completely lost. I thought we were miles away from home, but turned out we had driven in a circle and were just on the outskirts of Halifax!

Anyway to make up for my mystery tour we headed for Fisherman's Cove once again to have fish and chips for tea. It was very busy down on the wharf as the fine weather had brought everyone out. We queued to get seated in Wharf Wraps, but it was sooo worth it.

Today I have just been doing household chores mainly, cleaning up after the mess of the last couple of days. Spoke to my brother this morning on Skype and he helped us get some stuff sorted with the media center so I can start watching my UK programmes.

Rob has his driving test this Wednesday, and I have now booked mine up for the 15th July. Fingers crossed we both pass.

Lake Echo (on our Mystery Tour)

Fisherman's Cove

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AJ's Nova Scotia Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template