Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Big Trucks, Short Legs!

Another sunny day on the lot...I was sunburned yesterday and didn't even know it!

Today was a bit tougher as I had some really big trucks to move around. Luckily Glen was on hand to help me, although there was no helping with one that I couldn't even get up into...Now there was a sight to behold!

Dan the boss, likes my accent and also learned the word knackered today. He giggled when I said I would give him a ring tomorrow and said does that mean you are going to call me? He says he is definitely going to use that in his vocab from now on!

The day went swiftly and I ran out of cars at around 4 pm...Well actually I didn't run out, I just couldn't find the keys, so I will have another go next week.

After work Rob and I headed out to Peggy's Cove as the evening was beautiful. The coastal road is just so pretty with lovely views at every turn. The lupins are out in full force now and are scattered along the roadside, stunning pinks and purples.

I thought at that time of day Peggy's would be nice and quiet with not too many tourists, instead we found a whole film crew at work filming a new series called Haven. Will have to keep an eye out for that one.

Took quite a few photos tonight, it was nice not to to be shooting the inside of a car :o)

The container is definitely arriving here tomorrow with a crew of people to unload and unpack, I am dreading it! The loss adjuster for the car is also coming tomorrow. It's going to be a hot one and a busy one.



Film Crew at Peggy's Cove



Reflections Galore at Peggy's Cove



Who couldn't love this place?!



Roadside Lupins

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AJ's Nova Scotia Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template